top of page
Listed Building Survey


Almost all my work involves on-site surveying, but what I look for, the extent to which I examine a building, and any testing I carry out on it depends on the purpose of the instruction.


Different services may also involve more time considering background information -  such as examining evidence in legal proceedings, reviewing other expert's reports and researching a property's history.

As such, I offer a number of different survey types to suit my client's requirements. You can browse the different types of surveys below.

If you are or act for:

  • a prospective property purchaser, you may need a Building Survey (level 3) or a RICS HomeBuyers Survey (level 2).

  • a party in property-related litigation such as a housing disrepair case or a residential construction dispute, you may require our Expert Witness Service.

  • a private property owner or landlord who has concerns about current disrepair you may need a Damp Investigation. For other specific areas of concern, please contact us and we can assist.

  • a tenant who is concerned about disrepair at a rented property, we advise you contact your landlord in the first instance. If you are eligible for legal aid, there are charities and law firms which offer legal assistance, who may then instruct us to provide an expert opinion.

  • an owner or adjoining owner, you may need our Party Wall service.


If you don't see your circumstance described above, please contact me and I will be happy to assist.



Dry rot.JPG
Calcium Carbide Test 1.JPG
bottom of page